Embarcadero have recently released an updated to RAD Studio (C++ Builder/Delphi) called 10.2_Tokyo_-_Release_1
What do you get in this update?
* Delphi Linux server performance enhancements for both RAD Server and DataSnap.
* Delphi and C++ compiler and linker updates that resolve issues loading packages, especially when debugging, on Windows 10 Creators Update.
* Support for latest versions of iOS and Xcode (iOS 10.3 and XCode 8.3.2) when targeting the iOS App Store.
* FireDAC support for MSSQL 2012, 2014, 2016, and ODBC Driver 13.
* Significant C++ linker improvements pertaining to linking larger projects.
* Fixes and enhancements to the Runtime Library and VCL.
* Additional Android enhancements around control rendering and performance, and fixes for TEdit issues with Android N.
* FireDAC Support for InterBase 2017 Exclusive Isolation Level and Transaction Wait Time.
* Changes in DataSize for fields of type ftInteger and ftLongWord to avoid using the platform-dependent LongInt and LongWord type (the change affects only 64-bit Linux and 64-bit iOs platforms), and related changes for SetFieldData and GetFieldData
* Fixes for over 140 issues reported by customers in Quality Portal.
You can get more information and the actual download links for the update at:
Docwiki for 10.2 Release 1
So what are you waiting for? go get it !